Rugged, accurate, reliable – best value for an IP67-rated waterproof meter!
- Intuitive, user-friendly icons—probe status displays cell constant
- Grip-Clip™ holder quickly and easily secures the probe to your beaker or container
- Expanded data logging for up to 150 data sets
- 700 hours battery life or optional universal power adapter
- Built-in stand and wall-mount option allow for easy laboratory measurement or storage
The CON 150 meter offers a rugged, waterproof housing with built-in stand at an economical price. The large, three-line LCD lets you view the conductivity or TDS measurement simultaneously with temperature. Convenient auto-ranging and auto-cal functions for one calibration point per measurement range. Temperature coefficient adjustment from 0 to 10%/° C; and Conductivity-to-TDS ratio can be adjusted from 0.4 to 1.0 factor.
Select a two-cell probe with a 0.1, 1.0, or 10 cell constant and automatic temperature compensation (ATC). ATC ensures measurement accuracy even in fluctuating temperatures. Select temperature readout from °C/°F to suit your application.
Meter features include ready (stability) indicator, smart averaging, hold function, calibration alarm (visible), battery life indicator, and probe status. Data storage allows manual storage and recall of 150 data sets, as well as the last calibration's data.