Backlit, rugged waterproof meter is ideal for any environment!
- Intuitive, user-friendly icons — electrode status displays cell constant
- Grip-Clip™ holder quickly and easily secures probe to beaker/container
- Memory for for up to 500 data sets with USB and RS-232 output for transfer to a PC
- 500 hours battery life or optional universal power adapter
- Built-in stand with wall-mount option allows for easy benchtop measurement and storage
The CON 450 meter offers an IP67-rated waterproof housing, making it ideal for the manufacturing floor, field testing, and the laboratory. The large, backlit LCD lets you view the main measurement simultaneously with temperature. Autocal feature permits one calibration point per measurement range. Choose an additional two-cell probe with a 0.1 or 10 cell constant to obtain more stable readings at the bottom or top of the measurement range, respectively. Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) ensures measurement accuracy even in fluctuating temperatures.
Meter features include ready (stability) indicator, smart averaging, user-selectable °C/°F units, hold function, calibration alarm, battery life-indicator, and electrode status.
Perform data logging with manual or timed collection of up to 500 data sets with real-time clock time/date stamp. Order optional data cables for USB and RS-232 connectivity.