Great for basic routine weighing in a variety of laboratory, industrial, and education applications
- Bright backlit LCD display is easy-to-view in any environment.
- Durable construction with metal base, ABS top housing and stainless steel pan.
- Adjustable zero tracking is ideal for slow-filling applications
- Adjustable balance sensitivity to handle environmental disturbances or application requirements
- An up-front level indicator eliminates the need to look behind the balance during leveling
The Pioneer’s comes standard with a in-use cover that provides added protection against spillage and minimizes damage to the display and keypad. Three user-selectable environmental settings help the balance adapt to harsh environments and other disturbances for greater weighing accuracy. An RS-232 interface allows connection to a printer or PC for a record of balance ID, user and project ID, and time and date. Other features include backlight display, level indicator, weigh-below hook, integral security bracket and menu lock.