Outstanding accuracy and repeatability at an affordable price
- Bright backlit dual line LCD is easy to view in any environment
- Durable construction with metal base, ABS top housing, and stainless-steel weighing pan
- Standard RS-232 and USB ports for easy connectivity to printers and other devices
- Four quick keys allow for easy operation of multiple application modes
- Internal calibration allows you to quickly calibrate unit with a push of a button
- Static removal bar provides convenient grounding
The Pioneer® PX semi-micro analytical balances deliver high weighing accuracy and repeatability at an affordable price for use in laboratory, industrial, and education applications. Bright, backlit LCD display gives you a clear view of weighing results while a second line display offers additional information and guidance.
A static removal bar located at the top of the draft shield discharges any accumulated static charge to increase accuracy in weighing results. The draft shield is designed with easy to remove and replace glass panels for fast, simple cleaning.
Standard RS-232 and USB ports make transferring your results to a PC or other peripherals a simple process. The balances are equipped with security lock to prevent theft. A standard in-use cover provides added protection against spillage and minimizes damage to the display and keypad. Other features include four user selectable operating languages (English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean), real time clock, GMP/GLP data fields, level indicator, and menu lock. Application modes include basic weighing, parts counting, percent weighing, animal weighing, and density determination.