Easily access deep and narrow openings
- Made in a touch-free manufacturing facility with a stringent control process
- Can easily access narrow openings and small diameter tubes
- Tip Options: Standard or low retention, sterile, filter and combinations
- Tips have graduation marks, which act as visual checks to minimize any risk of error during sample aspiration
- Produced from Swiss-made Diamond Finish Mold, using FDA approved special medical grade virgin polypropylene plastic with high transparency
- Unique label coding in packaging for easy identification
- Multi-packing options that are free of lubricants and heavy metals consist of bulk packs, racks and reloads
These narrow, clear Pipette tips crafted of polypropylene feature a special design to prevent DNA denaturalization and, adapt with a wide-range of pipettes. Low retention tips free of all softening agents that could influence results of samples are offered. PE filter tips specially designed to stop aerosols and contamination from entering pipettes, therefore lessening the risk of cross contamination also are offered.
They are certified free of all affecting biological elements, such as human DNA, DNase and RNase and Endotoxin, or Pyrogen and PCR inhibitors, as well as heavy metals. The plastic tips also are noncytotoxic.