Reach new depths, while at the same time, avoid the potential for carryover contamination
- Made in a touch-free manufacturing facility with a stringent control process
- Reach the bottom of vessels without the pipette shaft touching its sides further protecting samples
- Tip Options: Standard or low retention, filter and combinations
- Graduation marks act as visual checks to lessen any risk of error, during sample aspiration
- Produced from a Swiss-made Diamond Finish Mold
- Made of FDA approved special medical grade virgin polypropylene plastic with high transparency
- Multiple options for packaging: Bulk packs, racks and reloads
- Packaging that is free of lubricants and heavy metals
- Unique label coding in packaging for easy identification
These extended length clear pipette tips crafted of polypropylene feature a special design to prevent DNA denaturalization and, adapt with a wide-range of pipettes. Low retention tips free of all softening agents that could influence results of samples are offered. PE filter tips are specially designed to stop aerosols and contamination from entering pipettes, therefore, lessening the risk of cross contamination.
They are certified free of all affecting biological elements, such as human DNA, DNase and RNase and Endotoxin, or Pyrogen and PCR inhibitors, as well as heavy metals. The plastic tips also are noncytotoxic.