Protect your PCR samples against cross-contamination
- Built-in germicidal UV lamp permits decontamination
- Verticular laminar airflow with HEPA filtration
- Innovative filtration technology
- Produces ISO Class 5 compliant clean air
- Meets OSHA, ANSI, and other international standards
The Cole-Parmer ductless PCR Worksation is the perfect cabinet for nonhazardous applications where biological or biohazard by-products are not generated, and user protection is not required. The cabinet provides a contaminant-free interior with a built-in germicidal 253.7 nm UV lamp. The lamp has a timer to permit decontamination between cycles—set timer up to 60 minutes or to hold indefinitely.
Innovative filtration technology consists of a pre-filter and main HEPA filter which is 99.99% effective for 0.3 micron particulates. The filter chamber prevents contaminated air from encountering internal cabinet components, prolonging the lifespan. A filter door lock prevents unauthorized removal or accidental exposure to dirty filters.