Ideal for extremely corrosive materials—PFA will not rouge or pit
- Inert, nonstick surfaces—perfect for fragile and metal-sensitive proteins
- Employ regular steam-in-place cycles without worry
- Fully compatible with other Tri-Clamp® connections
- Protective overmolding reinforces clamp connection sites
- Full static vacuum capability at 300°F (149°C)
Sanitary applications that use highly corrosive chemicals require fittings that can endure the punishment. These food and pharmaceutical quality PFA fittings are easily cleaned so you will minimize downtime, cross contamination, and yield loss. Autoclavable.