- Dual counter or counter / rate indicator
- Ability to change display color at preset
- LCD positive reflective or negative transmissive with yellow / green or red LED backlighting
- 0.46" high digits
- Programmable decimal point
- Front panel and remote reset
- Count speeds up to 20 KHz
- Programmable prescaler for totaling
- Bi directional counting, up/down control
- Quadrature sensing
- Anti coincidence ounting
- Wire connectiosn made via screw clamp type terminals
- Optional relay output
- NEMA 4X / IP65 sealed front bezel
These meters provide up to three functions in a single display package (rate indicator and two counters). The display can be toggled either manually or automatically between the rate and counter(s) display.
The display has 0.46" (11.7 mm) high digits. The counters may be programmed for one of eight different count modes. The counters and rate indicator have separate scaling and decimal point placement for read-outs in different engineering units.
Input A accepts a signal for the Count and Rate displays. Input B accepts a signal for the Count display or direction control. In the anti-coincidence mode, both inputs are monitored simultaneously so that no counts are lost. The final count can be chosen as the sum or difference of the two inputs. The Rate Indicator has programmable low (minimum) and high (maximum) update times to provide optimal display response at any input frequency. There is a programmable user input that can be set for one of a variety of functions.
The unit is housed in a lightweight, high-impact plastic case with a clear viewing window. The sealed front panel meets NEMA 4X/IP65 specifications for wash-down and/or dusty environments, when properly installed. They can be powered from an optional RLC Micro Line/Sensor Power Supply (MLPS0000) attached directly to the rear of the unit. The power supply is powered from either a 115 or 230 VAC source.