Versatile temperature and process controller at an incredible price
- Control critical temperature applications using the PID feature with auto-tune
- Output DC analog signal for proportioning control or data recording
- Program relay as alarm or SSR drive
- Setup parameters via PC or front panel
- Accepts either analog signal or temperature input
- Compact 1/4-DIN size meets IP65 requirements
The PXU series of PID controllers accepts a full lineup of thermocouple and RTD inputs in addition to both voltage and current inputs. You can download the Crimson 2.0 software from Red Lion''s website to configure the controller using dropdown menus. Or, program the controller with either ASCII or RTU protocols from your PC or PLC.
Large, dual-line 4-digit display lets you simultaneously view temperature/process and set point values. Control functions include PID, on/off, and manual. You can individually configure each output for reverse or direct (i.e. heating or cooling) applications. Independently configured alarms with adjustable hysteresis completes the picture of versatility.