Obtain Type I, 18.2 MΩ water—on demand!
- Save money—best cost-of-ownership on the market
- Save time—2.5 LPM flowrate and quick change of consumables
- Built-in leak detection protects your investment
- Full-color touch-screen display with intuitive interface
The Phoenix systems use a staged purification process that includes high-purity ion exchange resins to remove dissolved minerals, and internal recirculation to further maintain water purity. Multiple sensors continuously monitor the system and final water quality to ensure trouble-free operation.
As water exits the system, a final filter removes particulates and bacteria to reach Type I water specifications. Additional options are available for special applications to include 185/254 nm UV, and or ultrafiltration (UF).
The Phoenix system is pre-configured into four application specific models with benchtop or remote dispesing options:
Phoenix Academy (models 99285-31 and -32): basic chemistry, academic, IC, and buffers
Phoenix Citation (models 99285-35 and -36 with UV): HPLC, GC-MS, and trace organics
Phoenix Biochem (models 99285-33 and -34 with UF): life science, cell culture, and microbiology
Phoenix Genome (models 99285-37 and -38 with UV and UF): DNA Sequencing, PCR, and electrophoresis
A complete package requires a system, conditioning cartridge, polishing cartridge, and final filter.
1. Choose base system
2. Choose conditioning cartridge 99285-45 for RO water feed, or 99285-46 for SDI/tap water feed
3. Choose polishing cartridge 99285-43 for standard results, or 99285-44 for additional organics removal
4. Choose final filter 99285-27 for up to 0.2µm pariculate removal, or 99285-47 to also include endotoxin removal
Options (must be ordered with unit, factory installation required):
Item 99285-39 - adds in flow totalizer function, viewable on display
Item 99285-40 - adds in a direct feed port
Item 99285-41 - adds in a recirculating dispensing gun (for units without a remote dispense function)
Item 99285-42 - adds in a wall mounting bracket to clear up bench space