Move fluids with viscosities up to 11,000 cp
- Air-powered motor eliminates sparking concerns associate with electrical pumps
- Bolted pump design allows easy access to pump head for maintenance and maintains seal after repeated servicing
- Non-metallic pumps are ideally suited for highly corrosive fluids intermittent/on-demand, portable low abrasive fluids, and suspended solids
- Safely handles abrasive fluids and slurries — ideal for high-viscosity and shear sensitive materials
- Encapsulated muffler provides excellent sound dampening
These pumps can move high-viscosity fluids such as paint, sludge, and sewage. However, flow rate and pressure depends on the application. If you have questions about the compatibility of your high-viscosity fluid, call our Application Specialists for more information.
Order air filters/regulators to remove impurities from your air line and to help regulate working pressure. Combination air filter/regulators feature polypropylene filter, 0- to 160-psi gauge, and a polycarbonate bowl. Temperature range is 10 to 210°F (-12 to 98°C).