Innovative features include real-time level support, CalAuditTrail, and 13 built-in applications
- Internal electronic level sensor provides built-in real-time level support
- CalAuditTrail provide automatic documentation of calibration, leveling, and date-and-time stamps
- Hybrid screen combines LED and graphic touch display to improve functionality
- Optional isoCAL internal calibration saves you time and money for accurate weighing results
- Parts offer a high chemical resistance so there is no need to worry over spills
- Easily transfer data directly to a PC or USB stick with multiple connectivity options
Sartorius Entris® II Advanced analytical balances offer better accuracy than their toploading counterparts. The units are constructed of chemical-resistant polybutylene terephthalate, stainless steel, and glass to provide enhanced durability. In addition to high accuracy and durability, the balances have advanced features that include dosing, counting, percentage weighing, mixing, totalizing, animal weighing, free factor, density determination, statistics, peakhold, checkweighing, mass unit conversion, and pipette smart test. They enable multiple connectivity options to external devices including RS-232 and USB Type C which offers quick and easy data transfer to a USB stick, PC, or printer.
The Entris® II Advanced line offers enhanced features to ensure accuracy of your measurements. Built-in real-time level support with an internal electronic level sensor continuously monitors proper leveling, provides alarm messaging when your balance isn’t level, and offers interactive user guidance. Integrated protection systems feature three configurable levels to determine valid weighing data and ensure only valid data is transferred to external devices to enhance reliability and accuracy of results. CalAuditTrail provides constant automatic documentation of calibration and levelling processes, and date-and-time stamp.