Advanced technology providing outstanding performance, weighing accuracy & repeatability
- Touchscreen/swipe technology, enables users to easily navigate through all balance functions
- Weighing applications are integrated into the balance menu and available at the touch of a key
- Simple menu navigation with icon-driven menus
- Monolithic weigh cell provides superior durability and reliability with precise weighing results
- ISO/GLP-compliant recording feature complies with documentation requirements
- Features isoCAL—a built-in, fully automatic internal calibration and balance adjustment function
- Mini USB interface enables communication with a PC or printer
Removable draft shield and weighing chamber base: All parts of the draft shield and weighing chamber can be quickly and easily disassembled – which helps ensure the best possible cleaning results. And if you happen to spill any liquid or granular samples while weighing, no problem for these five new balances. Their weighing chamber base, featuring a revolutionary new rimmed design, can be completely taken out of the chamber and readily wiped cleaned.
Ergonomic Draft Shield
One-Touch technology: The side doors of the draft shield open at a simple touch, enabling you to load a sample conveniently – without any mishaps. The draft shield is designed to compensate for ambient conditions, reducing their impact on your weighing results to a bare minimum.
Fast Data Transfer
Just connect the balance to your computer and start weighing right away – without the need for additional software. Thanks to the balance’s Plug & Play technology, your weighing results will be transferred instantly to the program you select. As a result, this makes “number-crunching” fast and easy using spreadsheet calculation programs
Start Assistant function and SmartTouch user interface: These easy-to-understand features make it so simple to set up and work with the new semi-micro balances. Forget having to read an instruction manual. The display prompts show you all you need to know – helping you increase weighing efficiency in your lab.
The built-in adjustment function isoCAL will alert you whenever a defined interval has elapsed or a temperature limit has been exceeded. The balance will then perform fully automatic span adjustment using its internal weight. If the balance prompts you that it is ready to perform adjustment while you are weighing, just touch the button to have adjustment carried out later. Each adjustment procedure is documented by the Cal Audit Trail function and is 100% traceable for your quality assurance