Rotator for effective mixing of sealed bags
- Maintain sample components in suspension
- Turn up to forty 300-mL transfer packs in an end-over-end motion—at a time
- Runs at a fixed speed of 3 rpm to provide uniform samples
- Gentle agitation minimizes cellular trauma and prevents clumping
- Durable construction provides years of maintenance-free performance
This bag mixer-rotator effectively mixes samples in transfer packs or sealed bags. The weighted base stays put and won't tip over, and the brushless motor makes it maintenance-free for years of dependable use.
The included wire basket holds up to 40 standard 300-mL bags at a time. Bags are gently rotated end-over-end to ensure consistent mixing of suspensions. The fixed speed operation of 3 rpm minimizes lysis and sample disruption.