Large sensor for added sensitivity and increased range
- Sensitive to low levels of alpha, beta, gamma, and x-rays to keep you safe
- Backlit display allows you to see readings, even in low-light conditions
- Red light flashes, and alert beeps with each count detected
- Adjustable alert level and timer
- Download data, set alarms, and calibrate with free software
Two Ranger models feature extra-large internal or external probe sensors to offer maximum performance and sensitivity in a compact body. Rugged enough to survey the field, with all the features of a lab unit.||The digital display features large digits and selectable backlight—read under any conditions. A red LED flashes and a 70 dB alert beeps with each count detected (may be muted). Icons also make mode and conditions easy to understand.||Save individual readings or timed captures to the internal memory and export to computer through USB with the free software. The software also allows you to set alarm levels and calibrate the meter. Both a cable and software are included.||Built-in efficiencies for Sulfur (S35), Strontium (Sr/y90), Cesium (Cs137), Phosphorus (P32), Carbon (C14), Iodine (I131), Cobalt (Co60), and alpha radiation.