- Complete oil-free vacuum system for rotary evaporators
- Self-cleaning purge extends diaphragm life
- Integral vacuum regulator
- Complete system includes inlet and outlet separators
- Boiling point below 100°C—ideal for stripping volatile solvents
This two-stage flexible diaphragm pump resists aggressive vapors and the build-up of solid residue or liquids on the diaphragm. A glass inlet separator traps liquids and particulates present in the vapor before it enters the pump. Simply adjust the gas ballast or vent switch to inhibit vapor condensation inside the pump heads when pumping heavy vapor loads.
When you turn off the pump, the self-cleaning purge runs for 2 minutes, expelling any condensed solvent vapors into the outlet separator. A conveniently located vacuum level regulator inhibits sample bumping or foaming.
What’s included: glass inlet and outlet separators with ¼" barbed fittings, an applications booklet, and 7 ½-ft cord with plug (the 115 VAC models have a U.S. standard plug; 230 VAC models have a European standard plug.)