Adjustable clearance setting enables testing on a wide range of samples
- Versatile bottom mount mounting plate permits acceptance of both standard and custom-made attachments
- Precision gear movement provides a consistent linear motion that produces repetitively accurate results
- Modular, compact design reduces footprint, weight and cost
- Sturdy all steel construction allows exceptional durability and extended life of the product
- Compatibility with many vendors’ force gauges facilitates flexibility when replacing older test stands
- Optional digital length meter added to stand creates deflection measurement testing for applications such as spring rate testing
Use these test stands with your force gauges to accurately measure materials such as wire, springs, plastic, paper cord, tubing, glass, and composites. The sturdy steel construction makes stands extremely rugged. Choose from manual or motorized test stands. The manual stands feature a lever for rapid testing applications or a hand-wheel for precise control.