Illuminate UV inks used in labels, watermarks, security tags, and more
- Versatile design — use portably or mount permanently
- Use in almost any high-speed application with the wide flash range
- Obtain reliable use from the long-life LED black light lamps — three to five year life-expectancy
- Remove trigger handle to expose threads for mounted use
- Allow process machinery to control flash rate with the input trigger function
The ST-320BL stroboscope features nine high-powered, black light CREE LEDs — ideal for use in UV printing, packaging, textile, automotive, cable, mining, steel, chemical, optical, and medical industries for speed and frequency measurements. The wide flash range covers 60 to 120,000 flashes per minute (1 to 2000 Hz) and may be adjusted for sharper images and detailed inspections. The input trigger function allows process machinery to control the flash rate for automatic adjustments to process fluctuations.