Efficient, minimal water consumption with spotless results
- Designed and insulated for quiet operation
- Optimize temperature and time for specific cleaning with 6-cycle selection
- Enhanced dual fan drying system draws in dry air and exhausts moist air out
- Ensure long life and corrosion protection with 304 stainless steel chamber and exterior casing
- Delayed start feature allows washer to operate unattended during off-peak hours to reduce energy costs
Designed for ease of operation and flexible loading, these SP Hotpack® vertical SpaceSaver™ glassware washers feature upper and lower open racks and can accommodate a wide range of glassware. All models feature a soft touch controller, improved dryer, and noise buffering insulation for a quieter run. Three separate filters protect pumps from debris and are conveniently located for easy access. Multiple cycle selections and microprocessor control systems ensure that each load is processed with minimum energy consumption. Six cycle selections let you select optimal temperature and include a customizable timed option. These 6 cycles include rinse only, normal wash, daily wash, heavy wash, heavy wash time saver, and timed programs. Vertical washers provide maximum capacity and flexibility in a small footprint. Stack up to two washers for a 33% smaller footprint than washers of similar capacity.
Choose from with standard, DI rinse, and DI rinse/spindle rack ready features. All DI models use facility-provided deionized water for final rinse and have the option of a DI booster pump (sold separately), recommended when the incoming DI water source has a pressure of less than 18 psi. Spindle-ready models can accommodate direct injection spindle racks (sold separately) for narrow-neck glassware.