Get fast, reliable, and reproducible automated titrations
- Provides dedicated redox titrations
- Program and save up to 10 user-defined methods
- Store up to 100 titration data sets with date/time stamp
- Easily transfer data to printer, computer, or USB drive
- Minimize downtime with replaceable burettes, tubing, and dispensers
- Large easy-to-ready touchscreen display enables fast setup
The T900 series automated potentiometric titrators feature a state-of-the-art reagent dispensing system designed to simplify your titrations and offer more reliable, reproducible, and faster results then manual titrations. These compact, rugged titrators are simple to use, let you easily navigate live titration analysis, and are ideal for small bench spaces. You can safely run the titrator unattended until titration is completed. The automated titrant delivery system, featuring a high-accuracy burette and dispenser, provides consistent results every time. Internal data storage maintains titration history, titrant standardizations, electrode calibrations, and direct measurements, all of which can easily be transferred to an external device.
The T920 Redox Titrator provides dedicated redox titrations including sulfite/SO² and reducing sugar in juice and wine, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and peroxide value in food products, dissolved oxygen in wastewater by Winkler titration, and organic matter in soil. Titration techniques include equivalence point titrations and preset mV endpoint titrations for versatile sample analysis.