Get fast, reliable, and reproducible automated titrations
- Combines functionality of pH, redox and ion titrations into one unit
- MKA mode performs automated calibrations
- Program and save up to 10 user-defined methods
- Store up to 100 titration data sets with date/time stamp
- Easily transfer data to printer, computer, or USB drive
- Minimize downtime with replaceable burettes, tubing, and dispensers
- Large easy-to-ready touchscreen display enables fast setup
The T900 series automated potentiometric titrators feature a state-of-the-art reagent dispensing system designed to simplify your titrations and offer more reliable, reproducible, and faster results then manual titrations. These compact, rugged titrators are simple to use, let you easily navigate live titration analysis, and are ideal for small bench spaces. You can safely run the titrator unattended until titration is completed.
The automated titrant delivery system, featuring a high-accuracy burette and dispenser, provides consistent results every time. Internal data storage maintains titration history, titrant standardizations, electrode calibrations, and direct measurements, all of which can easily be transferred to an external device.
T940 all-in-one titrators provide flexible pH, redox, and ion concentration titrations. The units also feature equivalence point titrations, preset pH or mV endpoint titrations, plus multiple known addition (MKA) mode for automated known addition of various ions.