Mmicroprocessor control ensure temperature accuracy and data integrity
- Energy efficient — switch off refrigeration when set point is above ambient
- Large capacity chamber supports 300 BOD bottles (300 mL) or over one hundred 4" (10-cm) pots or insect rearing cups
- Temperature limit alarms, safety relay, and lockable door protect samples and organisms
- CFC-free, foamed polyurethane insulation keeps temperature stable in changing or fluctuating ambient conditions
- Access port allows passage of apparatus and probe cables
- Chamber shelf height is adjustable to accommodate a variety of containers and apparatus
These refrigerated incubators feature microprocessor controls with easy-to-read display that shows actual temperature within 0.1 °C. Forced air circulation, delivers excellent temperature stability for applications requiring temperatures at or below ambient from -10 to 50 °C (14 to 122 °F).
Ideal for biochemical oxygen demand (BOD) testing, bacterial research, seed germination, fish/insect breeding and much more, having the largest usable capacity. Door includes six built-in shelves suitable for smaller sample bottles.