Store up to 60,000 samples securely, silently and sustainably
- H-drive Information Center (HIC) features easy-to-read temperature and simple capacitive touch buttons in a 5.6” display
- Handle capacities between 300 to 600 2-inch storage boxes
- Five inner doors allow easy sample access with limited external exposure to other contents
- Security features include alarm settings, pass code, and padlock-compatible doors
- Low peak variation ensures temperature protection throughout entire cabinet
- Compatible with most racking systems and cryoboxes
With a small footprint, low noise output and lessened heat emissions that can reduce HVAC costs, these ultra-low temperature freezers provide a simple, sensible solution for your laboratory storage needs. No setup is needed; just plug the freezer in and it's ready to use.
Along with the HIC touch-screen interface, lab professionals will value single-handed door operation, the large eye-level display and shelf-level placement that doesn't require floor-level loading of racks. With SNAP-compliant natural hydrocarbon refrigerants, fast door-opening recovery times and estimated energy consumption as low as 10.7 kWh/day (depending on capacity), you'll also be making an environmentally-conscious choice.