Go green while improving cold storage
- EPA ENERGY STAR® certified high-efficiency cooling system
- Green, natural refrigerants offer greater safety
- Manufacured in a zero-waste-to-landfill facility
- Whisper-quiet compressor and low heat output fits in any lab setting
- Temperature high and low, door ajar, and power failure alarms protect critical supplies and samples
Ideal for storing reagents, media, and samples, these general purpose refrigerators are also engineered to be better for the environment. Save electricity and money with adaptive defrost, decreased compressor cycle time, and reduced heat transfer. The natural refrigerant R290 will not deplete the ozone layer or contribute substantially to climate change. Being manufactured in a zero-waste-to-landfill facility ensures at least 99% of the waste produced is reused, recycled, composted, incinerated, or used in energy recovery.
The refrigerator's quiet 51-dBA operation and low heat output allows for installation near workstations for added convenience. Visible and audible alarms when temperature exceeds high or low limits, when the doors are ajar, and when there is a power outage prevent losses of valuable contents. Durable steel construction withstands chemical spills and resists corrosion.