Store samples securely—no need to remove when defrosting
- V-drive technology enhances temperature uniformity by continually adapting to surroundings
- Whisper quiet operation blends seamlessly into your workspace
- ENERGY STAR® certified to reduce costs and help the environment
- Four 2" casters ensures easy mobility; the front two are lockable
- Self-closing door with 90° stop simplifies inventory loads
Combining quality you can count on with quiet operation to suit your surroundings, this high-performance auto defrost -30°C laboratory freezer is a smart choice, clinically and environmentally. Part of the TSX Series, the ENERGY STAR certified units suit applications requiring storage of reagents, pharmaceuticals, biological and other commonly used laboratory materials such as primers, siRNA molecules and fetal bovine serum (FBS).
No need to remove samples prior to defrosting. These automatic defrost freezers feature forced air circulation for uniform temperature throughout the cabinet, faster door opening recovery and non-invasive temperature- and time-based defrost cycles. Along with unique V-drive technology that optimizes temperature uniformity, value is added by keyed security—for both power switch and setpoint—alarms, ergonomic handles and compatibility with SMART VUE® wireless monitoring systems.