Store enzymes securely and sustainably in a –20°C manual-defrost freezer
- ENERGY STAR® certified to save money and the environment
- V-drive technology maintains temperature uniformity by detecting usage patterns
- Whisper quiet with a sound level of 52 dBA
- Easy mobility with four 2"casters; front two are lockable
- Enzyme bins included for convenient storage
Safely store temperature sensitive enzymes without the risk of damaging temperature fluctuations associated with auto defrost units.
Designed to support sample protection and sustainability objectives, TSX Series high-performance -20°C manual defrost enzyme freezers feature unique V-drive technology. This facilitates ultimate temperature uniformity that continually adapts to user patterns, offering significant energy savings without compromising sample integrity.
Features include easy-to-use microprocessor control with setpoint security and alarms, ergonomic door handle and compatibility with SMART VUE® wireless monitoring systems.
In addition to being ENERGY STAR® certified, natural R290 refrigerants make the TSX Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP).