Accurate, efficient color management for very pale colored liquids
- Large graphic LCD with user-friendly prompts in several languages
- Extensive choice of standard color scales or customized color scales from reference samples
- Easily removable sample chamber offering a range of sample cell sizes
- Data output meets GLP standards with date, time, sample, and user ID
- Models available with heated cell chamber
Spectrophotometric color meters provide accurate, reliable color data from optically clear samples. The meter automatically measures color transmittance and displays results directly in industry color scales, CIE values, and as spectral data. The direct measurements on large LCD supply unbaised readings, unaffected by operator or environment.
The long-pathlength meter is ideal for very pale solutions, like drinking water, edible oils, fats and chemicals. The meter offers the option of a heated cell chamber to ensure samples remain in a liquid state. It offers built-in menu guides to help navigate setup parameters for the different color scales. Performance is verified with self-diagnostic check tests, and accuracy is ensured with calibrations using certified glass filter(s) included with meter (filters differ depending upon model.)
Flexible data transfer with USB, LAN, and RS-232 interfaces available. Remote calibration and maintenance service are also available via the internet. Contact our Applications Specialists for upgrades to color scales.