Read gauge or differential pressure with one meter
- Includes NIST-Traceable certificate from our A2LA accredited (1750.01) calibration laboratory
- Connect tubing with 1/16 to 3/16” (1.6 to 4.8 mm) inner diameter
- Obtain fast results—0.5 second response time!
- Recall Min/Max readings and zero the meter with the press of a button
- Freeze the display with HOLD feature
- Export data to a PC through the data acquisition software (optional)
This digital manometer, vacuum/pressure gauge, can read and display 11 different units of measure. Obtain either gauge pressure/vacuum or differential pressure measurements. The backlit digital display, 5/8" H LCD, is easy to read—even from 6-ft away. Typical response time is 0.5 seconds.
Features include RS-232 output for data acquisition (sold separately), REC function with count-up timer for Min/Max readings over a set period of time, and HOLD function to freeze the display.
Traceable® Products have an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate provided with each unit, that assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017(1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Each product goes through an intense vetting process before it can carry the Traceable name, thus saving you both time and money by not having to calibrate separately.