Safely secure collected information—data cannot be overwritten or modified
- Includes NIST-Traceable certificate from our A2LA accredited (1750.01) calibration laboratory
- Store up to 30 unique alarm events
- Smart-Alarm™ with visual/audible alarm continues to alert even if the unit returns to nonalarm conditions
- Adjustable sampling rate—from 1 min to 12 hrs in 1 min steps
- Can upload a USB downloaded file and store on a TraceableLIVE® cloud account
Easily monitor the conditions in manufacturing, labs, and storerooms using the data logging thermohygrometer or barometer. Memory capacity is 2 years when set to 2-minute intervals, longer when set to larger intervals. Each device has a unique ID allowing multiple units to be used in the same location. Easily transfer data recorded in a CSV format to any computer via a USB flash drive—no software is required. The data on each unit cannot be overwritten or modified, reliably securing information that should not be deleted.
Alarm tracking feature stores each alarm event detailing which high or low alarm state occurred, when the alarm state occurred, as well as when the condition returned to normal range. Alarm state indicator includes audio alerts and flashing LCD segments. Other status indicators include low-battery, memory full, and USB data transfer.
Traceable® Products have an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate provided with each unit, that assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017(1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Each product goes through an intense vetting process before it can carry the Traceable name, thus saving you both time and money by not having to calibrate separately.