Overhead stirrer with the most advanced technology
- Excellent stirring power for demanding applications
- Control and monitor performance through Wi-Fi and USB
- Integrated vibration sensor stops operation when OHS is unstable
- SpeedServo™ torque compensation automatically adjusts to viscosity changes
- Program unique methods for your application using the 3.5” TFT display
- Download and share reports via intuitive web interface
The Velp® OHS advanced overhead stirrer is the perfect stirrer for demanding applications. Mix up to 100 L of 100,000 mPa*s fluid at 2000 rpm depending on the model. One rpm accuracy ensures dependable reproducibility. The brushless motor stays silent even at high speeds while maintaining stable torque. SpeedServo™ torque compensating technology automatically maintains a contain speed while adjusting to changing viscosities.
Simplify your work using the SmartChuck™ technology by easily changing out the shaft with just one hand—no tool required. The included Pt100 temperature probe allows you to monitor temperature on the 3.5” graphic TFT display. View physical parameters at a glance, such as temperature, speed, timer, and torque. An integral timer is incorporated with the mixer to allow for unattended, yet convenient use. Remotely control all front panel functions via a Wi-Fi connection to VELP® Ermes cloud platform from a PC, smartphone, or tablet. The intuitive web interface allows you to activate stirring, set a timer, choose a method, and download and share reports.
The sealed IP54-rated case allows you to use the stirrer in the most aggressive environments. A safety lock prevents accidental modifications to the settings allowing for unattended use. There is also full protection in case of overload, overtemperature, and overcurrent.
Purchase stand, clamp, shaft, and impeller separately to meet your application needs.