A rugged line of DO meters with a range of features, benefits, and price points to meet every application and budget!
- Innovative waterproof USB connection for ultra-flexible data output
- Extended data memory for logging up to 5000 GLP-compliant data sets
- Time-controlled datalogging function offers adjustable data collection intervals—ideal for longterm field monitoring
- Galvanic probes require no warm-up time
- Rugged, waterproof housing is great for the field or the lab
Durable, I67-rated meters feature a 100% waterproof and easy-to-clean keypad. Silicone rubber keys provide tactile feedback for error-free operation. The large graphic display allows for excellent readability even under difficult lighting conditions. Convenient meter kits provide all the accessories needed to start taking readings. Choose kits with CellOx® 325 probes for general applications such as surface water monitoring or laboratory measurements. DurOx® 325 probes offer additional durability and are for applications such as wastewater aeration monitoring.
Meters only include: CD-ROM and four AA batteries.
Meter kits add: specified probe, cleaning solution, electrolyte, replacement membrane heads, stand, beaker, and hard carrying case.