Vernon Hills, Ill.—Water testing is more convenient and accessible with the new Environmental Express Oakton 100 Series Portable Handheld Meter Kits. These meters are the perfect combination of the most advanced electronics technology, sensor technology, and software design. With a compact design and carrying case to keep everything neatly together, they are ideal for use out in the field and in the laboratory. Five different kits are available. Each kit is designed for specific testing and includes one meter and compatible components.
- Oakton pH100 Portable pH Meter Kit with case, pH and temperature probe, and solutions.
- Oakton EC100 Portable Conductivity Meter Kits with case, EC/ATC probe, and solutions. The EC100 meter measures conductivity, TDS, salinity, and temperature.
- Oakton Ion100 Portable Ion Meter Kit with case and pH/temperature probe.
- Oakton PC100 Portable pH/Conductivity Meter Kit with case; pH, EC/ATC, and temperature probes; and solutions. The PC100 meter measures pH, mV, ORP, conductivity, TDS, salinity, and temperature at the same time.
- Oakton DO100 Portable DO Meter Kit with case, DO probe, and solution.
Environmental Express, an Antylia Scientific™ company, is the global leader for innovation and manufacture of sample collection, preparation, single-use consumables, and analysis equipment used in environmental water, soil, and air regulatory compliance testing. The Environmental Express brand carries a legacy of providing dependable products and services that improve laboratory procedures, address process bottlenecks and deliver accurate results for globally regulated testing of air quality, occupational health, water/wastewater analysis, metals analysis, hazardous waste analysis, and other environmental testing areas. For more information on Environmental Express, please visit environmentalexpress.com.