Ordering a pump system can be rigorous and time-consuming. Selecting just the right drive, pump head, tubing, pressure gauges, flowmeters, and other components takes careful consideration. Once the order arrives, assembly adds even more time.
What if an integrated system, including all the parts, was custom-configured—and arrived completely assembled and ready to connect?
This time-saving solution is the Masterflex® Integrated Pump Systems. With all the components pre-assembled into one system, the user receives a pre-tested pump system that is ready to plug in and run.
Integrated Pump Systems
|Meet the needs of: |
- Research & development
- Food & beverage
- Industrial & manufacturing
- Special applications
- Serving as a back-up system
- Fluid transfer
- Manual dispensing
- Simple filtration
- Electrophoresis circulation
- Gradient mixing
- Chemical sampling
- Water treatment
Getting a Quote
To get a quote on an integrated system rather than individual components, have the following information available:
- Type of fluid to be pumped, including flow rate, viscosity, temperature, back pressure, and suction
- List of major components such as pump, drive, tubing, valves, gauges, flowmeters, calibration columns, filters, strainers, sensors, controllers, and any other items needed
- A line sketch of fluid flow and control
- Key requirements such as size, fluid and electrical connections, necessary certifications and approvals
- Operating budget
After the detailed quote has been accepted, the complete system ships with the following:
- Complete system description
- 3-D color rendering of system
- List of specifications and O.A.D’s
- Detailed bill of materials (BOM) with component product numbers
How It Arrives
Once purchased, the integrated pump system arrives completely assembled and tested. The systems are packaged on a wooden skid with a heavyweight corrugated overwrap carton. The assembly includes the engineering drawing and bill of materials, flow diagram, component operating instructions, and any warranty documentation.
For a custom-designed system that meets exact specifications, the integrated pump system is an efficient choice. No need to experience the hassle of finding, buying, and assembling the individual components. Once it arrives, simply plug in the inlets, outlets, and power—it’s as easy as that.
To get more information or ask for a quote for an integrated pump system, contact our Technical Application Specialists.