How to Replace Batteries in Oakton Testers Video
This brief video demonstrates replacement of the batteries in your Oakton pH2+ or your Oakton CTS Tester.
- Remove the tester battery cover.
Place your thumb on the back tab of the and use your other hand to lift the front tab.
- Remove the batteries from the tester body. Some batteries come right out of the tester.
Some must be helped by using a fingernail or a small screwdriver or even a paperclip
- Note the polarity of the batteries for installation under the tester. The flat face of the battery is the positive terminal.
- Place the cap back on the tester once the batteries are firmly in place
- Turn the tester on using the power button on the front
Your Oakton Tester is ready for calibration