Diode array technology speeds up spectral data acquisition
- Simultaneous measurement of all wavelengths increases productivity
- Fast scan speed—as short as 3 seconds
- Comapct and lightweight
- Multiple measurement modes for broad application compatibility
- Sample chamber lid can be left open—ideal for tall test tubes
- Color touch screen and user-friendly interface make setup easy
The multi-element detectors on these scanning spectrophotometers measures the entire wavelength range at once, reducing wait times. Measurement modes include photometrics, concentration, optical density (O.D. at 600 nm), quantitation, spectrum scanning, and kinetics. Each dataset contains readings from the complete spectrum, making the data readily available for future analysis.
The orientation of the detector shields the array from stray light—perform measurements with the lid open, exchange samples quickly, and decreases user errors in results. The large color touch screen is easy to read, and the graphical interface is intuitive. The USB port on the rear connects with a printer (order separately), while the USB on the front accepts flash drives for data storage, quantitation curve uploads, and firmware updates.