Automatic leveling system ensures quick adjustments and accurate results
- 3 Year industry leading warranty
- Motorized draft-shield doors offer easy access to weighing pan ( not available on the MA-T-5.F model)
- Color resistive touch-screen display lets you customize parameters to match your needs
- IR proximity touchless sensors offer programmable touch-free balance control
- USB, RS-232, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi interfaces offer secure connection
- Automatic internal adjustment system ensures accurate weighing at all times
- GLP function quickly diagnoses weighing errors
- Import and export records from 20 different databases via USB flash drive
- Statistics working mode quickly analyzes data from series of measurements
- Menu descriptions can be displayed in multiple languages
- Optional wireless keypad makes it safe to use balance in different locations
- Optional ambient conditions module provides temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure measurements
The Cole-Parmer Symmetry ultra-micro and micro balances feature automatic motorized draft-shield doors, 4-1/2” x 3-1/4” color resistive touch-screen keypad connected directly to the weighing chamber by a cable, and quick-access keys for convenient access to frequently used functions. The area beneath weight indication display can be customized to meet your personal programming needs. To ensure the highest weighing accuracy, the balances feature an internal automatic adjustment and an external adjustment.
Two programmable infrared (IR) proximity sensors enable touch-free balance control, while minimizing cross-contamination and wear and tear on the buttons. A total of 15 different weighing units may be selected along with the following working modes: general weighing, parts counting, check weighing, dosing, percent weighing, density of solids and liquids, animal weighing, formulation, statistics, pipette calibration, differential weighing, statistical quality control, control of prepacked goods, and mass control. Under the statistics working mode, data is collected from a series of measurements to quickly produce statistical data.
To keep the balances operating at maximum performance for consistent accurate results, built-in warning systems visually and audibly alert you when valid measuring results are at risk and need adjustments. Other features include balance taring, balance zeroing, auto switch-off, auto adjustment time, and backlight turn-off time.
The balances have numerous databases for storing information on products, weighing records, clients, formulation, formulation reports, density reports, controls, average tare, pipettes, pipette calibration reports, series, SQC reports, minimum samples, mass controls, ambient conditions, packages, warehouses, printouts, universal variables, and database management. Only users with appropriate access can add new records, export data, import data, delete records, and print saved data. A USB, two RS-232 interfaces, Ethernet port, and Wi-Fi (with optional wireless keypad) offer external connection to a computer or printer for GLP/GMP-compliant output. The autotest GLP function provides an enhanced balance summary to aid in assessing operation and diagnosing reasons for occurrence of errors in weighing.