Customize to your needs with platforms and racks
- Choice of platforms produces a reciprocating shaking, orbital shaking, or nonshaking system
- Analog controls and digital temperature display simplify operation
- Overtemperature and low-level cutoffs improve safety
- Shaking speed: 20 to 130 rpm
- Stroke length/orbit size: 3/4" (20 mm)
This versatile water bath can be a linear or orbital shaker, or use as a static bath, depending on the platform you choose. Changing platforms is easy — strong magnets couple to the drive unit so there's no need for tricky fittings. The stainless steel shaking platforms come with high-tension springs which accommodate most bottle and flask sizes; with capacity of 8 x 250 mL, 6 x 500 mL, or 4 x 1 L Erlenmeyer flasks. For tubes and smaller vessels, order an optional stainless steel rack. An accessory bath cover is required to reach temperatures above 90°C (order separately).
Analog dials make setting speed and temperature quick, and the digital display ensures your samples will maintain optimum temperature. Stainless steel tank with integral drain makes cleaning and maintenance fast and efficient.