probe, Windows® 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP compatible software, RS-232 cable, AC adapter, and six AAA batteries.
* Checks for CO2 concentrations
* Maintenance free dual wavelength NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor
* Continuous (20,000 sets) or manual (99sets) data logging
* Data hold, Max/Min with time stamp and alarm
* Auto power off
* Easy calibration with fresh air
* Check air quality in schools, office buildings, greenhouses, and anywhere that high levels of carbon dioxide are generated
Our specialists are here to help you find the best product or part available for your application. Call or Email us and we will make sure you get the right product or part for the job.