electrode stand and 100/240 VAC power adapter. Meters with probes add: ATC probe 35613-13, pH electrode 35805-04, and 60-mL of electrode fill solution. For full specifications please refer to the instruction manual
ATC probe 35613-13, pH electrode 35805-04, 60-mL of electrode fill solution, Two 100-mL vials of each pH buffer solution (4.005, 7.000, and 10.012), electrode stand, and 100/240 VAC power adapter.
More features of the Oakton 2700 metersOakton 2700 meters meet GLP requirements—meters stamp all calibration and stored data with time/date. Nonvolatile memory stores up to 500 data sets to simplify documenting large volumes of pH or mV measurements. Meters automatically calculate and display electrode slope and offset—ideal for checking electrode quality. Order RS-232 and optional RS-232 to USB adapter separately.
Advanced set-up options allow for a large degree of user customization. Datalogging intervals can be programmed into the meter for convenient continuous monitoring. Programmable limit alarm alerts you when readings fall out of range. Calibrate up to 6 points for pH using USA, NIST, DIN, or custom buffer sets. Optional password protection prevents changes to meter setup and calibration.
Oversized 3-1/4" x 2-7/16" (8.3 x 6.2 cm) graphic LCD can be viewed from across the room. Bright backlight and large digits allow readings in all conditions. Informative display shows pH or Redox measurements together with temperature, electrode status, cal points, time and date all at once! Cal-due alarm lets you know when recalibration is necessary for measurement accuracy. Visual stability indicator informs you when measurements have stabilized, eliminating guesswork. Comprehensive self-diagnostics make troubleshooting a breeze.
Oakton® Traceable® One-Shot™ pH Buffer Solutions are supplied with NIST-traceable calibration reports stating accuracy at 25°C to ±0.010 pH, in addition to conversion values for pH/temperature—for the most accurate calibrations!
• Oakton® Traceable® pH buffer solutions are NIST-traceable reference materials
• Supplied with calibration report from an ISO 17034 and ISO 17025 accredited laboratory
• Individually packed in foil pouch to prevent UV exposure that may degrade accuracy
• Convenient, single-use vials eliminate concerns of cross-contamination; each pack contains six polyethylene vials with 100-mL of pH buffer per vial
• If unopened, shelf life is 2 years; once opened, use pH 4 and pH 7 within 90 days, pH 10 within 30 days
• Color-coded buffer for easy identification
• Certified reference material meets test requirements for Federal, State, and local agencies, CAP, ASTM, NCCLS, CLSI, ACS, CLIA, AOAC, EPA, APHA, AWWA, WEF, USGS, USP, and ISO. Traceable® Conductivity Standards complies with and is essential for use in these official methods: AOAC 973.40, EPA 120.1, Standard Method 2510 (APHA, AWWA, WEF), ISO 7888, DIN 38404, ASTM D1125, USGS I-1780, USP 645, and for A2LA/NVLAP accreditations/ISO 9000 certifications. Material may be used to calibrate all conductivity meters and to determine all conductivity cell constants.
A2LA ACCREDITATION ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01)
• To assure accuracy an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is supplied to indicate traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) and/or a National Standards Laboratory. A2LA accredited certification provides the highest achievable level of quality assurance, documentation, and accuracy. Conductivity Standards are produced in an A2LA accredited ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory. Additional certifications include ISO 31 (certificate content) and ISO 35 (statistical analysis), plus ISO 9001 (certified quality manufacturer).
Our specialists are here to help you find the best product or part available for your application. Call or Email us and we will make sure you get the right product or part for the job.