High-precision and adjustable stabilization speed optimize production line weighing
- FAST, MID, and SLOW stabilization settings let you choose the right combination of response time and sensitivity for your application
- Compact design and mounting fixtures easily integrate into existing production line systems
- Create your own weighing pan to better suit your samples
- Separate sensor and display units are perfect for isolated weighing — such as inside vacuum chambers, fume hoods and glove boxes
- Display unit can be panel- or wall-mounted
- Exclusive shock absorber fitted under the weighing pan protects sensor from vertical and transverse overloads
- Standard bidirectional RS-232 interface connects to PC for data download and control
- Output conforms to GLP/GMP requirements
The extremely quick Super Hybrid Sensor technology makes this balance ideal for your high-speed weighing and filling, checkweighing, and remote weighing applications. Response times are as low as 0.5 seconds for weighing in a fast-paced environment or filling operations. The compact weighing sensor can be placed anywhere in a production line and allows for a custom-designed weighing pan. The AD-4212 series of weighing sensors provides GLP/GMP compliance with data output of weight and calibration data, as well as unit mass information for the counting mode or over/under limit values.
The bright vacuum fluorescent display included with model AD-4212B is IP54-rated for use in virtually any environment and can be located up to six feet from the weighing sensor. Additionally, the AD-4212B weighing sensors are rated IP54 to resist dust and splashes.
The data memory function provides storage of 200 weight measurements, 100 weight measurements with time and date, 50 calibration and calibration test measurements, 20 unit weight measurements for counting mode or 20 comparator setting limits values.
The AD-4212B sensor is best suited for low-capacity, high-resolution applications or those requiring all stainless steel construction. For environments demanding greater ingress protection, model AD-4212C is rated IP65 to withstand dust or powder spills, and when washdown is necessary.