Advanced, innovative analytical balances for precision at its best
- Increases productivity with faster stabilization times
- External calibration is easy using a one touch button to perform and document external calibration
- Edit serial data output making label printing possible with its Universal Flexi Coms
- Validate if the balance critically passes or fails, using its Dia-Check
- Allows for daily precision checks, using SD or standard deviation; ideal for S.O.Ps
- Determine minimum sample weight in any environment with its QuickMin-S
- Ensure users are operating within USP41 compliance with its Min-S Alert
- Easy to calculate, compare and store with its Flow Rate (FR) Display:
- FR-Cal: Calculates, displays/outputs the mass or volume flow rate by entering density
- FR-Compare: A comparator that provides feedback if the flow rate is within limits
- FR-Secure: store tare values in a non-volatile memory if application was disrupted
- Leveling made easy with a prompt when turned on blinks for 5 seconds to prompt user to next level
- Large, easy-to-see, front mounted spirit level with LED Illumination
- Fly-thumbwheel is effortless and accessible allowing ergonomic adjustment with anti-slip feet
- Six straightforward keys: ON/OFF, CAL, MODE, SAMPLE, PRINT, REZERO
- Reverse backlit LCD is a large display, providing excellent visibility
The Apollo analytical balances take weighing precision and protection to new heights. The advanced sensor technology, Smart-SHS is the latest advancement in its super hybrid design, construction and algorithms with faster stabilization times like one second using its fast mode. In turn, there is a lower cost of ownership due to a reduced number of parts and maintenance accessibility.
The analytical balances feature external calibration, while an accessory for those balances – a Density Determination Kit feature internal calibration. All models integrate GLP, GMP and GCP compliance with manufacturer, model, serial number and ID, along with date, time and signature for a full calibration report.
They have password protection, which is offered for up to 11 users and one administrator. Its Flow Rate Display streamlines and improves filling or dosing accuracy and precision. Meanwhile, its Impact Shock Detection has Impact-Alert that visually and audibly indicates the magnitudes of impact shocks. It also has Shock-log that documents date, time and shock level.
The balances have a flexible interface. There is a standard RS-232C and USB - toggle between the Quick USB or Virtual COM mode. They come with a USB cable.
They are secure and easily cleanable, too. The balances with a removable stainless steel pan and dust plate have a security slot with an anti-theft lock to prevent loss.