Save time and money by providing test and data management for your pipettes, right in your lab!
- Test in accordance with tolerances specified in ISO 8655 and gravimetric method
- Precise measurements are ensured by the evaporation trap and thermistor
- Simplified data management with the special pipette software (included)
- Software operating requirements: operating system of Windows® XP SP2 or later, Pentium CPU or the equivalent, 512 MB of RAM, and approximately 50 MB of hard disk space
- Everything comes in a compact and organized briefcase
The pipette accuracy testers perform and verify a simple accuracy test of the volume of a pipette in accordance with ISO 8655 or any gravimetric method without having to send your pipettes in for expensive and lengthy verification. The precision of your readings is preserved with the built-in evaporation trap, which maintains humidity and prevents evaporation of the liquid inside. The evaporation trap eliminates the need for considering measurement errors and adjusting the humidity of an entire room to perform your testing. It also function as a breeze break to shield your balance from drafts and to ensure stable weighing. The 07911-12 is equipped with a smart range function, meaning that the minimum weighing value will switch automatically based on the range the balance is in. (When the mass value exceeds 31 g, the minimum weighing value will automatically switch from 0.01 mg to 0.1 mg.)
The WinCT-Pipette Software is designed specifically for the pipette accuracy testers to send and save important data and reports. The mass value of the distilled water dispensed from a pipette is transmitted from the balance to a PC where the software records the following: pipette volume, test numbers, test dates and pipette information (manufacturer, model, serial number).