Automatic self-calibration adjusts for ambient temperature changes
- Data memory function stores up to 200 sets of data
- Balance ID for GLP applications outputs date, time, balance number, and calibration weight
- Parts counting, percent weighing, below-balance weighing, and multiple weighing units
- Rear-mount motor drive assembly and antistatic glass offer superior weighing accuracy
- Splashproof keypad and display withstand messy lab environments
These balances are easy to use and calibrate and adjust their settings based on environmental changes. Balances feature a larger weighing chamber and smaller footprint than conventional analytical balances.