Fast and simple checkweighing with audible alarms
- Built-in printer prints customized labels
- ABS housing withstands demanding industrial settings
- Color-coded keys provide quick recognition of frequently used functions
- Bidirectional RS-232 interface offers quick connection to computers and printers
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Programmable auto power-off saves energy
- Mount on pole for optimum visibility
These industrial scale indicators with a built-in printer allow you to print weight, QR codes, bar codes, and labels in numerous languages. Designed of solid ABS plastic, the indicators can be set to verify counts to 60,000 divisions. The large backlit LCD features 1 3/8” (34 mm) high digits for easy viewing under any lighting condition.
A built-in rechargeable battery with low battery indicator provides up to 200 hours of operation. Other features include visual weight limit indicators, automatic zero tracking, taring, audible alarm for checkweighing, real-time clock, and accumulation function that stores and recalls individual weights or counts. Hardware is included to mount the unit on a pole for added convenience.