Isolated and reversible 4 to 20 mA output allow for proportional output!
- Backlight, graphic LCD for clear measurement display
- Convenient one point calibration
- Password protected ensures security of system
- Conductivity range 0.000 to 300,000µS
- Accepts probes with 0.01, 0.1, 1.0, 10 cell constants in 2- or 4-wire designs
- RS-485 output for remote access allows multiple unit control from your computer
Cole-Parmer online controllers offer features found in more expensive models. Backlight, graphic LCD simultaneously displays measurement, temperature, cell constant, temperature coefficient, relay status, and transmitter current output. Calibration data is stored in memory; making the unit ready for measurement. User selectable cell constants, reference temperature and temperature coefficients; and automatic temperature compensation ensure measurement accuracy. Password protection, RS-485 for remote access, and the isolated and reversible 4 to 20 mA output offer extended data options with security.
Compatable with a 10K thermistor conductivity cells.