Advanced carbon filtration technology with filter saturation sensor offers environmentally safe alternative to conventional ducted fume hoods
- Traps chemical vapors to prevent ecological impact through release into the environment
- Cabinet airflow and face velocity offer high operator protection from fume and particle hazards
- Ductless fume hoods are self-contained and do not require venting to the outside
- Low airflow alarm indicates when filters need to be changed
- Improved clamping eliminates bypass leakage
The FHD-400 Advanced Series ductless fume hoods are a series of high-efficiency products designed to protect the user and the environment from hazardous vapors generated on the work surface. At the heart of the fume hood product line is an innovative filtration technology that creates a safe work environment over the widest range of applications in the industry. These hoods contain a pre-filter, main activated carbon filter, and safety activated carbon filter. The system permits a customized combination and configuration of additional filter media (sold separately, see accessories below) for chemical and physical adsorption specific to each application.
The cabinet frame and work surfaces are durable and chemically resistant. A control panel displays the airflow and uses an electronic gas sensor to detect when the filter needs changed. Audible and visual alarms alert you to filter saturation and if the airflow reaches preset thresholds. The fume hoods comply with current technical and safety regulations.