Digital hot plates provide accurate temperature control
- Large 7-segment digital display shows set and actual temperature
- Hot surface warning light flashes when plate temperature is above 50 °C
- Durable front panel resists spills and chemicals
- BioCote® antimicrobial protection is built in for a cleaner, more hygienic product
- Use optional digital temperature controller for precise sample temperature control
Ideal for day-to-day use by scientific professionals and students, the Cole-Parmer digital hot let you accurately set temperature with the LED display. A hot warning light protects you from accidental burns; it flashes when surface temperature is above 50 °C and remains on even if the unit is turned off or unplugged.
The simple body design allows spillages to be easily deflected from the user. Front control panel resists spills and the glass is chemically toughened for extra resilience. In addition, units feature BioCote® antimicrobial protection which reduces the presence of odor and stain causing microbes such as bacteria, mold, and fungi on the product surface by up to 99.99%.
The digital interface indicates the set and actual temperature on the 7-segment digital display. To achieve accurate sample temperature control up to 200 °C (392 °F), a digital temperature controller (sold separately) can be connected to the rear of the unit.