Quality and precision at an economical price
- Five-year industry-leading warranty
- Large, backlit LCD provides clear visibility of weighing results
- Internal and external calibration options
- USB, RS-232, and Wi-Fi† interfaces
- Filter settings can be easily adjusted depending on the working environment
- Multiple working modes handle a variety of weighing functions
- Fast stabilization and response time
- Spacious weighing chamber allows for tool-free disassembly and assembly
- Anti-static coating on weighing chamber panes (0.01mg and 0.1mg four place readability)
The Cole-Parmer LA series analytical balances are designed to provide accurate measurements of weighed loads at an affordable price. The large, 3-door glass draft shield allows for precise weighing or small items. Easy to operate, the balances are calibrated either internally or externally using a calibration mass. The large, backlit LCD allows a clear presentation of the weighing results.
To achieve the best possible weighing conditions, the balances feature a filter level setting that can be adjusted to a fast or slow mode depending on the working environment. Other features include quick access keys, balance taring, balance zeroing, auto switch-off, and backlight turn-off time.
The balance features several databases for recording users, products, weighings, and tares. Only users with appropriate access can adjust balance settings, export data, import data, and delete records. RS-232, 2×USB-A (interchangeable), USB-B, and Wi-Fi† offer external connection to a computer or printer for GLP/GMP-compliant output.
†Only models with internal calibration feature Wi-Fi interface.