Take more confident moisture readings
- Built-in 80 x 60 thermal imager with IGM scanning technology
- Document thermal images and moisture readings on screen
- Review images and generate reports with FLIR Tools software
- Pinless technology for fast noncontact measurements
- External pin probe for more precise direct-contact moisture measurements
- Internal rechargeable battery
These versatile imaging moisture meters have a built-in thermal camera—Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology—to help you quickly scan and target moisture issues. The live thermal images visually guide you to problem areas to make more confident moisture readings, and the integrated laser and crosshair let you easily reference problem areas.
Once the optimal testing location is located, the meters measure the moisture content with either an integrated pinless sensor or an external pin probe—providing flexibility to take either nonintrusive or intrusive measurements before, during, and after the drying process. Optional pin probes allow you to test in challenging areas, expanding the functionality of your meter.